1.    #1  
    noticing that the new amazon.ca kindle account had better prices on virtually all the books in my wishlist, I switched to amazon.ca. Same account otherwise (same email, same password, etc)

however, none of my amazon.ca purchases are syncing, and I can't find any way to change account info in the app settings, and I can't download a second copy of the app for just my .ca purchases? Am I doomed to higher prices if I want to keep using my Touchpad as my reader?

(at the rate I read, it will end up being cheaper to buy something new and ditch my touchpad - only things I use it for now are Kindle and podcasts...)
    i know i manually change the .com addres to .co.uk when the kindle takes me to amazon.com and all my purchases via the uk site sync up and work fine, i just assumed it worked the same regardless of country, amazon is amazon etc.

seems you need input from someone attempting the same as yourself for a clearer picture.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  3.    #4  
    ok, thanks - I'll keep trying to get it to work...I'm sure it will eventually, I just didn't want to spend a ton of time on it if there was no way it would work!
    it definitely works in the UK, I've been using mine since the TP launch day in 2011.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3