webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > TP randomly reboots webos doctor
TP randomly reboots webos doctor
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GMMan

Old 01/25/2013, 04:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hey guys. I have a TP which i cant seem to doctor. Every time i try it randomly reboots during the trenchcoat process(After 12 %. And rarely at 12%) . i recreated the partitions from novaterm. Not sure whats wrong. Would be nice if someone can come up with a solution. (32GB wifi only).
Gadgetron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/2013, 11:20 AM   #2 (permalink)

Have you charged the battery fully?
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Gadgetron likes this.
Thanked By: Gadgetron
Old 01/25/2013, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
Have you charged the battery fully?
Not sure. Sometimes the doctor says battery less than 25%. i connect to the wall charger. as soon as it comes to 25 % it goes into recovery mode. does it still continue to charge? it does not seem to charge in recovery mode. i will try leaving it as such however. Will let you know if it works.

Last edited by Gadgetron; 01/25/2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 01/25/2013, 01:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Just wondering, can you leave it to boot normally? Does it give you the palm.com/rom message, or does it boot loop, or what?
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/2013, 11:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
Just wondering, can you leave it to boot normally? Does it give you the palm.com/rom message, or does it boot loop, or what?
It gives the palm.com/rom message. However full charge did the trick! it works! Thanks. Sometimes the most common things are the errors.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0