Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GMMan
  1.    #1  
    I'm selling my TP. I've gotten rid of android and doctored it. But even after doctoring it the homebrew tab is still there. How can I remove it?

While I'm here, is it possible to sell it with a dual boot and have it so when u boot into either os you can sign in from the beginning?

Thx
    You logged on again with your webOS Profile, didn't you? When you log in your data gets restored automatically, including tabs, even custom ones. Just do an erase data and it'll be gone. As for Android, install it, leave it at the setup screen, and reboot to webOS. Then erase data in webOS, reboot, wait for it to go into the First Use app, and then hold the power button and tell it to turn off.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    You logged on again with your webOS Profile, didn't you? When you log in your data gets restored automatically, including tabs, even custom ones. Just do an erase data and it'll be gone. As for Android, install it, leave it at the setup screen, and reboot to webOS. Then erase data in webOS, reboot, wait for it to go into the First Use app, and then hold the power button and tell it to turn off.
    So when whoever buys it sets up their account the homebrew tab won't be there? Makes sense.ok thanks!!
    I think....you can change it through the Sun-Orbital app or you can remove the extra tabs patch
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.