webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > web will not load
web will not load

Old 01/22/2013, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

I have a 32G Hp Touchpad that is not loading web pages. It goes from the seach like it is trying to load page but never loads and gives a message saying unable to resolve host..I have completely turned it off then back on, also turned the wifi off then on and on occassion a web page will load but then stop working with in minutes. Help Please
Danielle Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/2013, 01:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

Sounds like my TP on Windows 7's Hosted Network. What router are you using?
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/2013, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Byrd View Post
I have a 32G Hp Touchpad that is not loading web pages. It goes from the seach like it is trying to load page but never loads and gives a message saying unable to resolve host..I have completely turned it off then back on, also turned the wifi off then on and on occassion a web page will load but then stop working with in minutes. Help Please
Could be a LOT of things causing this...

First is your router... I've seen problem with compatibility between brands and devices, so it might be a question of testing out with another router.

Also... settings on the router... check if the router is seeing the Touchpad. if yes, it still could be a problem with the IP being provided but with a conflict... possibly with another device, restart the router's IP (release and refresh) if you can (varies from router to router), then reboot the router and all devices.

So, I'd start with insuring that the Touchpad is connected to the router, then if yes, renew the IP.

If still no internet, test your Touchpad at a friend or free WIFI somewhere, if you have a Pre (or another phone that can teether with the Touchpad), teether it to your phone.

What it comes down to, you need to see if it's the Touchpad or not, and even if you have other WIFI devices that work, it could still be the router.

Tags
loading errors, web page

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0