1.    #1  
    My touchpad was having issues and, since I got a new tablet for Christmas, I thought I would do a full wipe and start from scratch before I give my TP to my son. I get through the language and country selection, but when I try to connect to my network, it either won't connect or says that it cannot contact HP's server.

I am about to throw in the towel, but I thought I'd try the forums before I give up. It's worked before, I'm hoping someone knows a solution.

Thanks in advance.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Make sure your router is on channel 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    What is "channel 2" ?
    Are you talking about Wifi ?
    Or how to configure "channel 2" ?
    You're using a router to serve WiFi, right? Go into the router configurations and check if it's on channel 2. Change it to channel 2 if it's not. The TouchPad seems to connect best to that channel.
  5.    #5  
    I forced my router to channel 2 and it seemed to do the trick. It was still restoring all my apps when I went to bed last night and I forgot to check it this morning, but it seemed to do the trick.

Thanks.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    You're using a router to serve WiFi, right? Go into the router configurations and check if it's on channel 2. Change it to channel 2 if it's not. The TouchPad seems to connect best to that channel.
    Ah - yes. Thanks!
    I see that channel 2 corresponds to a 2.417 MHz frequency.
    My Wifi router (Fritzbox 6360 in Germany) is set to automatic (the router device selects a channel which has the lowest interference with other Wifi networks in my neighborhood and so far I did not see issues with that).