webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > Lost developer mode (?) after webOSDr.
Lost developer mode (?) after webOSDr.

Old 12/12/2012, 07:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

1) I had to reset the touchpad and when I did, much of what I wanted off was still on.
2) In addition to that, many of my patches were not working but were somehow still on the machine.
3) I wanted to use the emergency patch recovery tool but I had to delete a theme I had added to the TP.
4) The theme was still present even after the reset.
5) I spent hours looking for a solution and nothing worked so I used webOS Dr.
6) It cleaned out the theme.
7) Unfortunately, my Touchpad is no longer recognized by my computer (Windows 7). The TP connects but is not recognized.
8) I typed in "90090606 in the "Just Type" field and the Developer Mode icon does not appear
9) The top of the Touchpad indicates that it is connected.
10) I assumed I had to re-install novacom (from WebOS Quick Install) but all I get is an error that it cannot be downloaded
11) According to my PC, I have novacomd installed.

Any suggestions?

-Koa-
Koa Feliciano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/2012, 07:11 AM   #2 (permalink)

Not sure if it is a typo or not, but you show in your post that you typed "90090606" which is incorrect. Make sure you type "webOS20090606" If the icon doesn't show up for you to turn on Dev mode - you aren't there yet.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/2012, 09:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
Not sure if it is a typo or not, but you show in your post that you typed "90090606" which is incorrect. Make sure you type "webOS20090606" If the icon doesn't show up for you to turn on Dev mode - you aren't there yet.
Not a typo, you are correct. I totally forgot to add the "webOS" first. Let's see what happens from there. Thanks!

-Koa-
Koa Feliciano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/2012, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

also
upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart

then hit enter
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0