1) I had to reset the touchpad and when I did, much of what I wanted off was still on.
2) In addition to that, many of my patches were not working but were somehow still on the machine.
3) I wanted to use the emergency patch recovery tool but I had to delete a theme I had added to the TP.
4) The theme was still present even after the reset.
5) I spent hours looking for a solution and nothing worked so I used webOS Dr.
6) It cleaned out the theme.
7) Unfortunately, my Touchpad is no longer recognized by my computer (Windows 7). The TP connects but is not recognized.
8) I typed in "90090606 in the "Just Type" field and the Developer Mode icon does not appear
9) The top of the Touchpad indicates that it is connected.
10) I assumed I had to re-install novacom (from WebOS Quick Install) but all I get is an error that it cannot be downloaded
11) According to my PC, I have novacomd installed.