webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > Photobucket - Limited number of Images?
Photobucket - Limited number of Images?

Old 12/10/2012, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Since I am using my TouchPad, I like the feature of storing my Photos at Photobucket. Until some time in the past it was possible to upload a lot of images. I was able to *all* of them.
But since I 've got my second TouchPad there is a new limit:
The Photo App is showing me only 20 of my Images, not more.

Does anyone experience similar limitations? Is there a work around possible?
Gwidion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/10/2012, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Is it possible it is just taking longer to sync?

I know my facebook randomly does that, then will sync everything at once.

I haven't connected my photobucket account yet, so no idea there.

I have seen lots of sync issues, especially at initial setup of a device since it is trying to load everything from your palm profile, plus e-mail and calendar, etc.
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/10/2012, 03:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Well several days should be enough for syncing, isn't it?
Old 12/10/2012, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

LOL yeah probably, I know when I wiped my profile to fix my SMS issue, my FB contact pictures took forever to finish redownloading, and this is on a phone with constant data
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Old 12/10/2012, 08:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Unfortunately, my TP has NEVER downloaded all of our Photobucket pictures. Just a long list of empty albums. I've just kinda accepted that's the way it is. If you figure out how to fix it, please let me know
eTreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/2012, 01:56 AM   #6 (permalink)

So we we're two with problems. That's not so much.
Old 12/11/2012, 01:59 AM   #7 (permalink)

My Impressionen is, that Photobucket has changed something in the API, because the older Folders are alright but the newer folders are limited to 20 pictures. The younger TouchPad is showing only 20 pictures per folder. :-(
Old 12/11/2012, 11:56 AM   #8 (permalink)

I'll have to try to remember to setup my photobucket tonight (home wifi more reliable than the public wifi at work)
Old 12/13/2012, 05:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

Looks like, I've found a (unsatisfied) work-around: I've downloaded the Folders from Photobucket webpage and extracted the zips into the folders (.photosApp/com.palm.photobucket/MyNick/Myfolder)

But my intention to fill up the directories for others does not function in this case :banghead:

Interesting: After this Operation, my other folders got completed too.

Last edited by Gwidion; 12/13/2012 at 05:10 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0