1.    #1  
    I remember seeing the app in the catalog a while back, and thought to download it. I'm using it on a regular TouchPad, so obviously it couldn't share Internet, but I did notice I can access SSH set up by OptWare. Might be of some value for development work without a router or cables. Anyone tried it on a TouchPad 4G/TouchPad Go?
    freeTether works very well on my TP 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    freeTether works very well on my TP 4G.
    Did you have to get a tethering plan from your phone provider? I can't think of many times I'm not near a hotspot but it would be good to use the app if needed. It's currently like the only app I've downloaded and never used but I wouldn't use it enough to justify getting a tethering plan or losing unlimited Internet
    Quote Originally Posted by wetbandits View Post
    Did you have to get a tethering plan from your phone provider? I can't think of many times I'm not near a hotspot but it would be good to use the app if needed. It's currently like the only app I've downloaded and never used but I wouldn't use it enough to justify getting a tethering plan or losing unlimited Internet
    No special tethering plan is required. The data plan for the TP 4g through AT&T is between $15 (250MB) & $50 (5GB) per month.