1.    #1  
    I first noticed this issue over the weekend. When I open the App Catalog on my Touchpad, the home screen comes up, but when I click on Categories, none of the apps ever show up. I just get the spinner like it is trying to download the data and cant' connect to the server. Yet, from my Pre 2, I can access the App Catalog.

My Touchpad is running the latest updates...3.0.5 and App Catalog 5.0.3400. Anyone else seen this?
    Last edited by NCCaniac; 12/03/2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Hi CNCaniac,

When is the last time you did a Full Restart of your TouchPad? Whenever I encounter these issues, it's usually because I haven't restarted in a while. If the problems are still there after rebooting, we can check other possibilities.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  3.    #3  
    I guess it is has been a while since I have done a full restart on my Touchpad. I will try that.
    It's loading fine here ..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    My problem is different - I find an app I want to d/l in preware, but when preware sends me to the app catalog (I have tuckerbox installed), I get a message that the app "is not a valid webos application". Which of course is nonsense.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    My problem is different - I find an app I want to d/l in preware, but when preware sends me to the app catalog (I have tuckerbox installed), I get a message that the app "is not a valid webos application". Which of course is nonsense.
    Trying to get a paid app that's not supported by your device? Sorry, won't work unless you've got a supported device and buy it from that device. App Tuckerbox does not support purchasing, and App Catalog prevents you from purchasing if you don't have a compatible device.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NCCaniac View Post
    I guess it is has been a while since I have done a full restart on my Touchpad. I will try that.
    Doing a full reboot on my Touchpad cleared up this problem and I can now access the App Catalog.