1.    #1  
    Stuck on the HP boot logo, getting ready to fire up webOS Doctor. Is there a way for me to back up personal data from the Memo app before doing so? I have a bunch of memo pages that I'd rather not lose.
    Tough, if the Luna services are not available. That's the easiest way to pull things out of the database. When was the backup last run?
  3.    #3  
    Not sure when the last backup was, as I can't get to the app to see.

I was just looking at the list of backed up data on the webOS Doctor page, and it says YES it does back up memos? I hope that's true?
    Anything that is stored in the application database will be backed up. Still, you may want to verify or manually dump out the data if it's possible.

Is the HP logo glowing?
  5.    #5  
    I tried to mount it in USB mode, but my computer didn't see it. It only showed up when I ran the Doctor... so I decided to cross my fingers and hope for the best. And whadda ya know, it worked! All the memos are still there. The only thing that got messed up was the past week or so of Calendar appointments. I thought all that stuff lived on the Google server? Oh well, at least I'm back up and running again.

Thanks for the input!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Scottie View Post
    The only thing that got messed up was the past week or so of Calendar appointments. I thought all that stuff lived on the Google server?
    Try "google sync behaviour"-patch after removing google Account. Then readd google account, this should lead to a better sync in the future.