1.    #1  
    I mean this may be a moot question but Iv'e rebuilt a partition table a bunch of time on Touchpad and i finally have a Quad Boot machine over my last triple boot endevor, and I know at the boot screen that the webos partiton is being read, but I have on average about a 1:40-1:50 boot time for my touchpad, is that about the norm for people?
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
  2.    #2  
    I mean am I just paprnoid about the time? I rebbot it somtimes often to check it over and over again.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    gotta remember tho that when your touchpads fully booted into luna that everything is ready to use, wifi etc will be connected and ready, android and maybe more bootup then establish connection afterwards.

its likely things like that that make it seem a bad thing, also I've made some larger than usual bootlogos that noticably extended the boottime.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    I mean this may be a moot question but Iv'e rebuilt a partition table a bunch of time on Touchpad and i finally have a Quad Boot machine over my last triple boot endevor, and I know at the boot screen that the webos partiton is being read, but I have on average about a 1:40-1:50 boot time for my touchpad, is that about the norm for people?
    That sounds about right. Pre-Luna boot takes between 50-80 seconds, and Luna takes around 20 seconds to start.