webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > JSON FIle Edit wit Internalz Pro
JSON FIle Edit wit Internalz Pro

Old 11/09/2012, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hi Community
i tried to localize /usr/palm/sysmgr/localization/de_de/strings.json again after suborbital changed the entries APPS into ANWENDUNGEN (which was by the way the orginal name but far too long). I would like to bring it back to APPS, the issue is I could do that before but now Internalz Pro gives me only the three buttons Browse, View and Load. It is for me not possible to do the work. Can somebody help me out. The Master Mode is on. The Linux rights are all on +r +w+x.

Thanks a lot
maatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2012, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

set internalz to Linux coding line breaks- rename to json.txt open it - edit in internalz - save it and rename again.
depending on what you edit, luna restart needed

Last edited by gizmo21; 11/10/2012 at 01:46 AM.
gizmo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: maatko
Old 11/09/2012, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maatko View Post
Hi Community
i tried to localize /usr/palm/sysmgr/localization/de_de/strings.json again after suborbital changed the entries APPS into ANWENDUNGEN (which was by the way the orginal name but far too long). I would like to bring it back to APPS, the issue is I could do that before but now Internalz Pro gives me only the three buttons Browse, View and Load. It is for me not possible to do the work. Can somebody help me out. The Master Mode is on. The Linux rights are all on +r +w+x.

Thanks a lot
Is there the chance it's opening in Impostah?
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: maatko
Old 11/09/2012, 06:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

I will try the solution guys thanks alot if it will not work out i come back. Thanks again
maatko is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0