webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > Can't log into palm webos profile account for new touchpad?
Can't log into palm webos profile account for new touchpad?

Old 11/09/2012, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Has anyone experienced this issue? I recently received a replacement touchpad for my previous one that was under warranty for another 60 days. When I tried to log into it to restore my settings/apps, it wouldn't work. I'd get sign-on failed, I tried changing passwords and even the email user id and still can't log in. It also looks like I can't create a new profile as well...

The support line I called previously is no longer in service either...
jcf118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2012, 08:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcf118 View Post
Has anyone experienced this issue? I recently received a replacement touchpad for my previous one that was under warranty for another 60 days. When I tried to log into it to restore my settings/apps, it wouldn't work. I'd get sign-on failed, I tried changing passwords and even the email user id and still can't log in. It also looks like I can't create a new profile as well...

The support line I called previously is no longer in service either...
Phone support is no longer available. All support has moved to email support.
Palm Support : TouchPad (Wi-Fi) -

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
HardBeatZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2012, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Grrrr, HP. First they stopped the chat and made people pay $15 to talk to them, and now they won't talk to anyone anymore. In warranty only, folks. Looks like they're really trying to wash their hands clean from webOS. Hopefully Open webOS fares better.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/2013, 06:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Reset touchpad now can't sign in reset password still says unable to sign in. Any help would be great. Mike
michael swarbrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0