webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > TouchPad and Veer on same profile?
TouchPad and Veer on same profile?

Old 11/03/2012, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

I've been running my TouchPad and Veer on the same profile for over a year. My Veer bonked and I had to Doctor it. When it came time to login to my profile, it kept coming back as "Data Not Restored". I tried creating a profile, which worked fine. I also tried restoring one of my old empty profiles, which also worked fine, but every time I try the profile my TouchPad is on it won't restore.

When I did it before, the Veer had the profile first, then I added the TouchPad to it. Does the sequence in which the devices are added to the profile make a difference (grasping at straws here...don't want to lose all my paid apps!).

Last edited by SWPeddler; 11/03/2012 at 01:49 PM.
swpeddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/2012, 03:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Shouldn't make a difference. I got Veer, 32GB TP and TP 4G on the same profile. Restored all of them a number of times already without issues.
Old 11/03/2012, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
Shouldn't make a difference. I got Veer, 32GB TP and TP 4G on the same profile. Restored all of them a number of times already without issues.
I'm just puzzled why the profile I have the TP on is the only profile I can't restore back onto the Veer....Grrrr!
swpeddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/2012, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

Try logging in to your Palm profile online, remove the Veer from the database then try again. It's the only thing I can think of
Nokia Lumia 920 (daily driver ) - HP TouchPad 32Gb (in daily use) - TouchPad 16Gb (out on loan to a friend) - Pre 3 (AT&T - unlocked) - Pre3 (EU - dev mule) - Veer Panda (AT&T - unlocked, dunno what I'm gonna do with it) - Pre (much abused n stored for sentimental reasons)
webOSnomad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
profile, touchpad, veer

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0