1.    #1  
    Hello my fellow WebOS fans!

I just decided to use my Touchpad for more than browsing and I tried using Quick Office for some light writing. But I soon found out that it was right for me because it wouldn't save at times and it would undo my formatting.

So I decided to use the emailing feature because it lets me write the way I want, but I have a new problem. My email drafts are not showing up? Does anyone know what happened?

I didn't have internet access, so I didn't put an addressee. I made some edits and saved it each time, but when I got a chance to connect to the web the email tried to sync without anything happening.

Any ideas on retrieving my drafts? Thanks in advanced!

-Tony
    Could you clarify what you mean by not showing up? Not showing up in the "drafts" folder on your Touchpad, or not showing up in the drafts folder on the server? Or not sending the email once you finish with it?

What type of account is it? POP3 and Exchange (EAS) don't support syncing drafts to the server, but Gmail/Yahoo and other IMAP servers should.
  3.    #3  
    Hello Greenoyster,

Thanks for you interest! Sorry for not being clearer, but I'll try my best to answer you questions.

1) I can see the emails in my draft folder on my Touchpad, but when I select the email in question it just hangs there after displaying the "Retrieving email" message. The draft doesn't show up anywhere else besides on the tablet.

2) it is a gmail account. I've checked on other devices and they dont show up anywhere under the drafts folder or sent folder.

I guess i was just hoping the draft would be stored in some temp/ cache folder on the touchpad or something. =D
    Since it's gmail, it probably tries to save it to the drafts folder on the server, and if it fails, it is lost. I think I have had the same thing happen to me when I was offline or in a poor connection area.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Since it's gmail, it probably tries to save it to the drafts folder on the server, and if it fails, it is lost. I think I have had the same thing happen to me when I was offline or in a poor connection area.
    Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear that you had the same issue, but thanks for your reply. I'm think im out of luck

I just hope I can remember most of what i wrote.

-Tony