1.    #1  
    i am trying to connect my pendrive and hard disks to my hp touchpad.. I have a usb otg adapter to connect it bt it doesnt seem to recognise any of d device.. I hd d usb otg flashmount app installed too bt still no use.. Frm wt i ve read in d many posts i need a powered usb hub to connect my devices.. Can sumone suggest a gd powered usb hub to purchase online..? Much appreciated if it goes easy on my pockets..
    Quote Originally Posted by medico12 View Post
    i am trying to connect my pendrive and hard disks to my hp touchpad.. I have a usb otg adapter to connect it bt it doesnt seem to recognise any of d device.. I hd d usb otg flashmount app installed too bt still no use.. Frm wt i ve read in d many posts i need a powered usb hub to connect my devices.. Can sumone suggest a gd powered usb hub to purchase online..? Much appreciated if it goes easy on my pockets..
    Rather than a hub, you could use a 3-way usb cable. These are normally for a usb hard disk, which also requires external power. You can get the cable separately on ebay. Make sure it's got a microUSB plug for the computer end and you probably also have to get a little Female\Female USB adapter, so the disk end is a socket, rather than a plug. You can plug this into your regular USB power supply for the extra power. They even make battery USB power supplies if you want to be portable.
  3.    #3  
    thanks a lot fr replying.. Been waiting fr sumone to reply..!! Would try it out n let you know..