Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    dear fellows,

I have notice on my Touchpad random reboots. Is there a way to determine what or why is this happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by edwineel View Post
    dear fellows,

I have notice on my Touchpad random reboots. Is there a way to determine what or why is this happening?
    I don't know the answer but I came home the other day, my Touchpad laying on my bed with cover flipped on angle. As I was about to put my Pre on the charger on my night stand the Touchpad lit up and the volume went beep beep etc to full volume. I usually keep the volume at level 2 bar. Scared the heck out of me! Started to think I watch too much Ghost Adventures...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    lol, not the same for me, but sometimes during night my Touchpad reboot and I hear that sound when you turn on it.
    I've only had unintended reboots when it runs out of memory.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by edwineel View Post
    dear fellows,

Random... What were you doing before it crashed?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Random... What were you doing before it crashed?
    that's the weird thing. Nothing. Usually is on exhibition mode.
    Could be memory overloading. What if you turn off Exhibition and just leave the device alone for a while? Also good to have is Govnah (find in Preware). If you keep it running in the foreground, you can check every once in a while to see of the memory load has increased.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Could be memory overloading. What if you turn off Exhibition and just leave the device alone for a while? Also good to have is Govnah (find in Preware). If you keep it running in the foreground, you can check every once in a while to see of the memory load has increased.
    good advice. I'll try it.