1.    #1  
    I am using Media Monkey to organize music. It successfully transfers mp3 files to the TouchPad, but the playlists that are transferred are empty on the TouchPad. All the file transfers are initiated by synching the playlists.

Searching for HP's suggestions they point to HP Play, which is apparently defunct. The only other answer I see on this forum points to using DoubleTwist. Any other ideas?
    The built in music player will automatically find and add m3u playlists. Check that playlists are exported, and the paths are correct.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    The built in music player will automatically find and add m3u playlists. Check that playlists are exported, and the paths are correct.
    The playlists are listed in the TouchPad music player, but they are all empty. All the songs that were in the playlists were successfully transferred, and the names of the playlists are all there, but there are no songs listed. So I just have hundreds of songs that are essentially unorganized. Not sure how the contents of the lists were synched.

The format for the M3U playlists is UTF-8 encoding, according to Music Monkey. I can uncheck that selection, but then not sure what the result would be.