1.    #1  
    Anyone have an issue where nothing functions on the touchpad after sitting over night? The screen displays and I can open programs but they never fully load. Restarting resolves the issue.
    Another case of inexplicable data unloading? Do you know if there is any specific time that the TP stops working?
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Another case of inexplicable data unloading? Do you know if there is any specific time that the TP stops working?
    Mine has done this quite often when left off-line too!

I may have noticdd that it occurs most when the unit is left on 'trickle' or PC-->USB charge levels and is then put to sleep on the power button short-press?

Full restart always rectifies.

~*~
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Sometime in the morning. I go to bed with it working fine and when I wake up, I must restart. I can come home after work after it's sat unused for 9 hours and it's fine.
    i am having a similar experiance with my frankenpre 2. i'm going to try a different charge and see if that eliminates the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    i am having a similar experiance with my frankenpre 2. i'm going to try a different charge and see if that eliminates the problem
    there is a few other threads on this problem in the forums. It seems its happening to more people all the time.