1.    #1  
    hi guys, my daughter has probably the only unmodified touchpad in UK. Hahs. I have tried to get into auto trader however will not allowed to change any of the advanced search selections and does the same with gumtree and other sites etc

is this a screen issue or site specific on this tab

help ? If screen can you recalibrate or
    You can try a diagnostic through Device Info->Diagnostics... and use the test to see if it's your screen. The web browser sometimes isn't responsive to touch, or the touch misses the link. I find it useful to zoom into the button or link and tapping it until you get the visual response it has been clicked on.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    You can try a diagnostic through Device Info->Diagnostics... and use the test to see if it's your screen. The web browser sometimes isn't responsive to touch, or the touch misses the link. I find it useful to zoom into the button or link and tapping it until you get the visual response it has been clicked on.
    hi there screen test is fine , I zoom right in to the item then try try to amend the options however does not highlight the change or link etc. Auto trader just dies not work