Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Balooz
  • 1 Post By Garrett92C
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Weather Channel is taking votes to see a new updated better app for webOS, go vote!

hp touch pad needs a weather app too!!! For webOS
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Is that just a crafty way for them to collect email addys to spam?
    Use gmail....I haven't seen a spam mail in years....and voted.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Nice find, just used the 3 votes I got automatically.
    I placed my vote on the website, but again folks try not get your hopes up about an WebOS App.....
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    I voted..... but just so you know we do have at least two weather apps....

I have three on my TouchPad (don't ask me why) and I need to install garrets LunaCE dashboard weather app
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I have three on my TouchPad (don't ask me why) and I need to install garrets LunaCE dashboard weather app
    Heh, I used to have four or five weather apps on my phone until I finally managed to pick which one I liked best. And yes, you do need to install Dash Weather.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    I use weather channel app on my phone, usually use accuweather on the TP (don't really use weather that much on TP since I usually have my phone too)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...