Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  • 1 Post By shadavis08
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Hi as a fan and owner of two TouchPads i like webOS as installed, but would like to try homebrew on one
    of them, is there a risk I might ruin my touchpad, as new/ mint s/h ones very hard to find in UK,
    also the CE edition for touchpad is this for end users when completed?,any advice would be appreciated,
    webOS Nation is the only site that offers vital help to webOS owners, thanks to every one,
    HP should have carried on with webOS, and your video of Touchpad Go was nice to see what should have
    been released, I would have bought it, I also have pre2 and three pre3 phones sim free, and I use them
    in preference to my windows 7 phone not my best buy.
    When I bought mine on launch day last year....the first thing I did with it....before anything...was start patching...overclocking...etc, etc. There's very ....read:VERY....low risk with screwing up your TouchPad...if you are only applying patches that are in the stable, Preware feeds. IF, you decide you want to mess around with Alpha/Beta feeds....the risk increases significantly.

It's up to you, but you're missing out by not checking out some of the patches and Uberkernel.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    LunaCE rocks !!
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    We bought our first webOS devices 3 years ago... once I learned of the doctor, I was using homebrew the second day we had the devices... every device purchased since is put into dev mode and homebrewed/patched the day we get it...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...