1. tfj
    When I card wterm (sometimes running a task) and later return to it, it often is frozen. Frequently, some keys like ctrl, alt and move-left are suppressed (due to hitting them on the upswipe), and poking them sometimes clears things, but often nothing seems to unfreeze the wterm, and I have to toss it, losing all context. Any idea how to avoid this? The bug-report address listed returns a 404. I'm using a touchpad, 3.0.5.
    Last edited by tfj; 09/24/2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: more info
    Mine works fine, aside from the stuck keys. Have you rebooted to clear the RAM?
  3. tfj
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Mine works fine, aside from the stuck keys. Have you rebooted to clear the RAM?
    Rebooting doesn't permanently fix this; this freezing happens about half of the times I use wterm. I'm not sure if carding, or maybe running certain commands, is involved, or whether it's more a wterm or keyboard problem (although I've only noticed it with wterm). Sometimes the keys respond but don't display (and pressing ^C, ^D, ^Z, ^X has no effect), at other times the keyboard appears completely frozen.
    The obvious place to look for help would be on the Developer's Forum here wTerm: The WebOS Terminal Emulator
    ... but PuffTheMagic hasn't been there for some time