1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I've done a search on a variety of keyboard layout threads and they all indicate that Spanish is available. However, on my HP Touchpad (bought in New Zealand) the only keyboard layouts I have available are Danish, English, French, German, Norwegian Russian, Swedish and Ukranian. Spanish is available as an auto-correct language but not as a keyboard layout.

Any suggestions on how to add the Spanish keyboard layout to my Touchpad? I'm running webOS 3.0.5 and LunaCE 4.9.5
    Hello,

I think that with LunaCE are the users that need to program the keyboard layout and then open a pull request on woce/LunaSysMgr in the github of LunaCE.
    User pcworld explains it very good in this thread (here and here).
    For for the time being in LunaCE v4.9.6, de (German), dk (Danish), en (English), fr (French), no (Norwegian), ru (Russian), se (Swedish) and uk (Ukrainian) are programmed but not spanish for now.
    I am not experience with that stuff but may be another spanih user could do it
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    Hello,

I think that with LunaCE are the users that need to program the keyboard layout and then open a pull request on woce/LunaSysMgr in the github of LunaCE.
    User pcworld explains it very good in this thread (here and here).
    For for the time being in LunaCE v4.9.6, de (German), dk (Danish), en (English), fr (French), no (Norwegian), ru (Russian), se (Swedish) and uk (Ukrainian) are programmed but not spanish for now.
    I am not experience with that stuff but may be another spanih user could do it
    Thanks for that. I'll see what I can do though it might be beyond my level as well. I was hoping the keyboard layout was already built into webOS and I was simply missing something vital.