1.    #1  
    Hey guys I have a problem, somehow my touchpad has created additional app image files and now some of my icons like web,phone,system updates and 7 more are blue round concentric circles. I tried to install different themes but they say " backup image already present". It would be a great help if you could tell me how to remove those backup images or some other solution
    Last edited by Utkarsh webos; 09/04/2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: I forgot to subscribe
    Do you have a screenshot? Press Power+Center and pull it out from USB Drive mode.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Do you have a screenshot? Press Power+Center and pull it out from USB Drive mode.
    Here is the image
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have never seen that, but from the color scheme I assume you're using a theme?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    I have never seen that, but from the color scheme I assume you're using a theme?
    Yes i am using a theme, but this happened b4 installing any theme. I had rebooted my touchpad once and when it opened the icons were like this. I have tried installing themes with custom icons so that they can be replaced but there was an error "Additional file already exists in system". I tried deleting that file but it cant be.
    That's weird. You should do an integcheck and see what system files are modified. http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ity-check.html
  7.    #7  
    I cant understand it but it does not show any failures, it only shows the added files