Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes
    You will have to remove your pin (if you set one) before the initial install and re-enter all of you Synergy account information after the initial install because LunaCE uses the new authentication method included in openwebOS.

---Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities (a great webOS app!)
    I didn't have to re-enter my synergy accounts after installing LunaCE. Is this normal??
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    I didn't have to re-enter my synergy accounts after installing LunaCE. Is this normal??
    I've never set a Pin on my TP and I have never had problems with any passwords using LunaCE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    there is one glitch where when you touch the space bar it shrinks the window into card view once in a while lol but that's about it right now.
    I wonder if it is detecting the up swipe...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I wonder if it is detecting the up swipe...
    yes I believe it is , and I can set it so it won't do that as well, there is a setting in LunaCE that can alter the way it detects your swiped or fluid motions lol . Maybe I should try that lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I was reading about that man.... I need to command line my TP, but I got my product key for the MS Live Beta and got Madden today.... sooo many toys to play with
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    what does that have to do with adding LunaCE ? All you have to do is add the feed and it as simple as that . So far no issues here at all. Not that there are none . Supposedly there are a few conflicts with other apps or something, but I've seen none. LunaCE is worth it to me and so is the themed keyboard I've loaded up .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I never enabled alpha only beta...
    I think it's great. The left and right swipe from the edge of the screen to switch apps is the perfect translation of the app-switching gesture from the phones onto the Touchpad.

It was also a good opportunity to take part in helping on development of something. Have enjoyed hanging out on IRC again.
  9.    #29  
    I think, that it is fair that with all the little tweaks (hahah), that it can be considered a more comprehensive update?
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    4.5.0 is now available in the beta feeds, with plenty of lovely bugfixes!

Also, I'd like to clarify exactly what fluid gestures is, since there has been some rather odd misinformation floating about the internet as of late. Enable it, then slowly drag your finger in from the side/bottom bezel. The cards follow your finger as opposed to instantly switching, hence 'Fluid'.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    OldSkoolVWLover, k4ever and w0z like this.
    Damn I am having problems getting webOS QI working on this damn PC now... BAHHHH and of course already uninstalled Preware to get alpha feeds.... and now LunaCE is in beta, GAHHHHHH TP is upsetting me... need to cook and eat dinner.
  12.    #32  
    I feel your pain, I just saw that too lol, well at least it's a little more stable which is a great thing one step closer to being a finished product.
    great job LunaCE, loving more every day my touchoad, nice work with the arrows.
    webos runs more smoothly.
  14.    #34  
    ok I have put installed Luna C.E from the Beta feeds and it is deliciously awesome
    kayphoonstar likes this.
    Any chance to see these great features in Open webOS?
  16.    #36  
    umm to awnser your question....we don't know. I have not seen a single screenshot of what OpenWebOS even looks like. So the best guess is maybe it might a contributed componet but I have not a clue.
    Is it me or webos boot *a lot* faster with lunace 4.5.0 ? I seemed to wait an eternity before, and now it takes around 1 minute. Luna in particular relaunch in a breath. It's like webos heaven now!
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Grrr... I'm filled with envy! So there's really zero chance for LunaCE on webOS 2.x?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    I hope there will be something like this on webos 2.x someday, i love it on my touchpad and i think it would make a good figure on my pre 3 and veer too
  20.    #40  
    I'm not sure if it boots faster but it is smoother and faster in a lot of ways , and no I don't think it will ever be on the phones sadly
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast