1.    #1  
    I purchased the media player for my TouchPad through the App Catalog. It's worked great for about a year. Today it gave an error message stating it was unable to find videos which are stored locally. I restarted the tablet but no luck. I uninstalled the application, shut the tablet completely down, started it back up, and attempted to reinstall the media player. The App catalog gave me an error, Unexpected problem, This is not a valid HP webOS application. Anybody else run into this?
    This is not a "Kalem" problem. As of now any app in app catalog is reported as "This is not valid WebOS application" Looks like they ruined something on the server side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norris04 View Post
    I purchased the media player for my TouchPad through the App Catalog. It's worked great for about a year. Today it gave an error message stating it was unable to find videos which are stored locally. I restarted the tablet but no luck. I uninstalled the application, shut the tablet completely down, started it back up, and attempted to reinstall the media player. The App catalog gave me an error, Unexpected problem, This is not a valid HP webOS application. Anybody else run into this?
    ya me too today, did the same stuff you did. Still fails to download. I reported the bug to KalemSoft.