1.    #1  
    I had xecutah installed on both of my TPs (one with 3.04, the other with 3.05 webos) quite sometime ago and it worked well. I stopped using it for sometime and now it does not work anymore on either of them. Any insights?
    No problem here. Working perfectly with 3.05 and all System, Software and Preware updates applied.
    There have been a couple of 'X-updates'..
    Maybe reinstal Xserver, Xterm & Xecutah?
    Working fine here too!

If you only need shell access, I recommend wTerm. You get a full keyboard and pasting.
    same here- xecutah quit working. Could open it but xserver and xterm didn't show up as available. Tried to uninstall and reinstall but have issue there too. Can't uninstall xterm. Xserver and xecutah both uninstall fine. Anyone know how to manually uninstall it?
    Did you install LunaCE? I think I remember hearing that breaks Xterm
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    Did you install LunaCE? I think I remember hearing that breaks Xterm
    Yes, install LunaCE on the Touchpad and lovin' it. However I was having this same issue with my 2.1 Pre-minus as well. After spending sometime looking around Internalz Pro, I was able to manually uninstall. Re-installed on the Touchpad and it is working fine but not on the Pre. Installed wTerm on the Pre-minus and it's working fine.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by kwall View Post
    same here- xecutah quit working. Could open it but xserver and xterm didn't show up as available. Tried to uninstall and reinstall but have issue there too. Can't uninstall xterm. Xserver and xecutah both uninstall fine. Anyone know how to manually uninstall it?
    That's exactly what is happening. Xecutah loads up but does not show xterm xserver options.

Doctored one TP, installed xecutah first thing. Still the same.

Removed the three x--- folders under

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications.

Reinstalled xecutah. Same deal.... Not working.
    when I did the manual uninstall, I also deleted the associated files in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/info/-- should be 5 files each. When I reinstalled, xserver still did not show as available but I believe it is functioning because it's needed to run the X applications and xterm was functional. Tested it by downloading optware package updates.
  10.    #10  
    Uninstalled it through preware then reinstalled and it is working now.