1.    #1  
    When I first got my TP, using the Just Type bar for something that didn't match anything installed on the TP (so that Search with Google was the first entry in the list) would auto-select that entry so I could just hit enter to search. somewhere along the way, this stopped happening - I'm not sure when, but now if that happens nothing auto-selects at all and I have to tap an item to choose it. the first entry auto-selects fine for anything besides the Google one. it's not a dealbreaker or anything but I found the feature useful. Any idea what I might have done?

edit: Also happens when the first result is an app, nothing highlights. Pretty sure it used to do this, I remember it doing so and my Veer does it. The only thing that auto-selects is the go to website one.
    Last edited by Asterism; 08/22/2012 at 10:48 PM.
    I can't say I've noticed that exact issue, but there has been a change to Google search within the past week or so. I wonder if that has anything to do with what you are experiencing.

Google seems to now serve up search results in a mobile version when using just type. You have to manually select the classic view at the bottom of the search results to revert from mobile view. I am bummed over that change.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtoto415 View Post
    I can't say I've noticed that exact issue, but there has been a change to Google search within the past week or so. I wonder if that has anything to do with what you are experiencing.

Google seems to now serve up search results in a mobile version when using just type. You have to manually select the classic view at the bottom of the search results to revert from mobile view. I am bummed over that change.

Can confirm the google issue also, however there has been a fix posted on this thread on page 2 posted by biotech.
    Issues with Google auto search

copied the file over using WOSQI yesterday and google search is now working as it should from both browser and just type bar
  4.    #4  
    It's a completely different issue from the mobile/classic search which is Google's fault, but I'll see if the patch somehow solves my problem too. I doubt it though as my issue is obviously to do with webOS and not the search itself. My issue has been around for a while now, since before google changed things.

EDIT: Just checked again and the auto-select on apps is broken too. I'm not certain if apps used to be auto-highlighted when they came up but I'm fairly sure they did, my Veer does that too. in light of this and to avoid confusion with the google mobile view issue, could a mod change the topic?
    Last edited by Asterism; 08/22/2012 at 10:50 PM.