Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rwhitby
  • 2 Post By rwhitby
  1.    #1  
    Help ! Who have TouchPad GO's 3.02 Doctor?
    Yesterday I installed WOCE's LunaSysMgr but my screen was freezed!!!
    I cant do anything for it and I just know my TouchPad GO was webOS 3.02
    And I tryed the 3.04's rom but it doesn't work and stop on 8%
    My TouchPad GO is 32G with AT&T4G ,who can help me?
    Thank you very much!!!
    :d:d:d:d同求
    WOCE only supports the TouchPad, not the TouchPad Go.

You should get the TouchPad Go doctor from the same person from which you got the TouchPad Go. If you bought a TouchPad Go device without access to a doctor for it, that's not a very good purchasing decision you made.

Note also that the very first alpha testing rule which you agreed to reads as follows:

"1. Anyone participating in WebOS Internals alpha or beta testing of any kind must be prepared to fully erase and webOS Doctor their device at a moment's notice without warning and without any regrets or complaints."

If you installed LunaCE without first having access to a doctor for your device, you have broken that rule, and are therefore disqualified from any support obligations.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Rnp likes this.
    That said, if you somehow managed to use the Preware install procedure, which should refuse to install it on anything that isn't stock 3.0.5, then a backup of the old LunaSysMgr should have been made somewhere, and if you can manage to novacom or novaterm to the device, you should be able to restore that.

If not, I could use a TP Go
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    There's always booting off of an installer ramdisk to move files around if Novacom doesn't work. Of course, I'm not sure how compatible the Topaz image is with Opal.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    There's always booting off of an installer ramdisk to move files around if Novacom doesn't work. Of course, I'm not sure how compatible the Topaz image is with Opal.
    It's not.

Alpha testing stuff on a TPGo with no doctor is a really bad idea.

-- Rod
    Rnp and xandros9 like this.
    egg pain