Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Any idea why/how this has happened and how it can be restored? I've tried restarting to no avail.
    Last edited by Revived; 08/17/2012 at 01:17 AM.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    uninstall. Reinstall. Repair.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    How long will that take? Is there a way to repair without reinstalling?
    Its gone from the launcher?

Well you can try 'rescan', an option in the Preware and Luna Manager apps. (probably won't help)

can you access it from Just Type?
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    uninstall. Reinstall. Repair.
    You can't really uninstall the Web app, as it's built in. Exactly what "desktop" is being referred to? Launcher? Quick launch bar at the bottom of Card View? If the latter, all that's needed is to drag the Web app from the Launcher back into the bar.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Look at the following screenshot. I'm missing the globe icon which launches an Internet window. It's been there for nearly a year then disappeared.

http://zapp5.staticworld.net/images/...57-5231969.jpg

FYI, the mail, calendar, chat, photo and setting icons are still intact.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Oh, I was assuming, that it could some how be removed, like reinstalling one of the other built in apps. After trying myself I am wrong on that.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Revived.... look through your apps on your device. Your Web icon should still be on one of those pages. Once you find it, put your finger on it and hold. Once the icons change to show squares around them to indicate they are in editing mode, you can simply drag that icon down to your launcher bar and place it where you want it. You most likely simply deleted it from the launcher, but you can easily drag it back from a launcher page and put it back.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Revived.... look through your apps on your device. Your Web icon should still be on one of those pages. Once you find it, put your finger on it and hold. Once the icons change to show squares around them to indicate they are in editing mode, you can simply drag that icon down to your launcher bar and place it where you want it. You most likely simply deleted it from the launcher, but you can easily drag it back from a launcher page and put it back.
    That worked. Thank you!!