1.    #1  
    can someone tell me if i will loose all the apps that i both if i reinstall webos? P.s. Please excuse my english...
    Your apps purchased thru the store will redownload though you will lose data (eg game saves).

Apps acquired thru other means will need to be manually installed again.
    You won't lose game saves if you run Save/Restore first, move that folder to your computer, then move it back to your device and run Save/Restore again after the doctor.
  4.    #4  
    can someone tell me if i will loose all the apps that i both if i reinstall webos? P.s. Please excuse my english...
    You will have to redownload them, but they will be saved to your palm profile so you will not have to repurchase.

You will lose any data saved within the apps themselves.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by benyr View Post
    This has already been answered in the other thread that you started here reinstaling webos
    <threads merged>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...