Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree1044Likes
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    $126.18 (46G78145F0969903E) from Austria - thank you for your excellent work.
    Pre³ (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Donated $35 last night. Can't wait to see all the good stuff that gets released.
    Chipped in $100.
    Donated 30$. Don't let WebOS die!
    I just donated 30 bucks and I feel good. . Well worth it.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Still have my Touchpad, but the mic on my AT&T Pre3 broke so I switched to a GalaxySIII.

But I miss my webOS and am still keeping my eye on the new developments.

In for $75.
    Any chance to provide an IBAN and BIC for those who do not want to use Paypal?
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by inta View Post
    The only options we have are Paypal and in some cases Flattr
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    The only options we have are Paypal and in some cases Flattr
    Where are these funds being sent to? Will it be kept on PayPal and payments for hardware etc are made from PayPal or is it being transferred to a bank account and payments are made from there?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Where are these funds being sent to? Will it be kept on PayPal and payments for hardware etc are made from PayPal or is it being transferred to a bank account and payments are made from there?

The site has nothing to do with the funds. The 'donate' button on the first post links directly to the WebOS Internals Paypal account.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    The site has nothing to do with the funds. All donations are made directly to the WebOS Internals Paypal account.
    I know, question was more directed at WebOS Internals team to answer anyway

HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

I don't have a PayPal account, but found out, that you can pay using a credit card without being a PayPal member. Just click the button provided in the first post.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Pre³ (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    just sent $30

thanks
    In for $77.77. Thanks for all you do.
    confirmation : 08T6311897993481L

down for $100

keep that awesomeness coming, wouldnt mind seeing some caretaker type additions to 1 day stop application database issues and restore required (just got another instance last night) and just the usual general fixes/additions.

would also be nice to see what preware/3rd party patches now become obsolete or interfere with similar additions now built as standard into the new LUNA package.

keep up the awesome work \o/
    Last edited by geekpeter; 08/14/2012 at 03:05 PM.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    $78,90
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    $35.00 on the way (4NJ37191SV756702S) and many thanks for your time and efforts.
    Palm III, Palm T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Pre+, hp Pre 3, Touchpad
    $10 Donation sent.
    webos-internals and webos-ports are boundless.
    Last edited by sethron; 08/14/2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: amount
    $10 coming your way from Mexico
    Número de confirmación: 9KH58112Y50879234
    wish I could donate more! Keep up the great work ... looking forward to more awesome webOS Internals magic!

Thanks guys for all you have already done for the community and not giving up on webOS!
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    $30 from a former big-time Betamax fan!!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast