1.    #1  
    First, it is not my device.

Second, I am very sure it is touchpad Go for its 7 inch.

This one has 32G memory and 3G support, no TF card slot.

There is a ROM named as 'webosdoctoropal3gatt-3.0.4.jar' <staff edit>, I run it in CMD as: 'java -jar "webosdoctoropal3gatt-3.0.4.jar" --auto'. however, it told me that ROM does not match this model and stop at 8% of process.

anyway, I tried to log in https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface However, there is no official doctor ROM.

Now, help me, please!!!!!! Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/12/2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: removed Rod Whitby's name from post
    <staff edit>

Seriously,

Do you know what model type it is?

First you'll need to rename the base doctor you'are using and put it into the ~/meta-doctor/downloads directory as per meta doctor guidelines for doctor name. Then use the following string at the linux command line in ~/meta-doctor when creating a meta-doctor of the webosdoctor you already have with the
    "CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK=HSTNH-I32C" modified to match your model of GO.

examples:
    make DEVICE=touchpadgo CARRIER=att CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK=HSTNH-I32C ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE=1 clobber-build settings all
    or
    make DEVICE=touchpadgo CARRIER=att CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK=HSTNH-I33C ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE=1 clobber-build settings all
    or
    make DEVICE=touchpadgo CARRIER=att CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK=HSTNH-I31C ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE=1 clobber-build settings all
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond.Du View Post
    First, it is not my device.

Second, I am very sure it is touchpad Go for its 7 inch.

This one has 32G memory and 3G support, no TF card slot.

There is a ROM named as 'webosdoctoropal3gatt-3.0.4.jar', I run it in CMD as: 'java -jar "webosdoctoropal3gatt-3.0.4.jar" --auto'. however, it told me that ROM does not match this model and stop at 8% of process.

anyway, I tried to log in https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface However, there is no official doctor ROM.

Now, help me, please!!!!!! Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/12/2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: not allowed
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.