1.    #1  
    just over a week ago i asked hp to come and repair my touchpad as the headphone jack wasn't working correctly the next day (01/08/12 UK) the UPS man came and took to the depot in Kent on the 02/08/12 and just today the status or my hp touchpad has changed and it has changed to just 'Pending' and that is not in the list or statuses on the repair tracking website and then it goes on saying that the estimate delivery will be on the 22nd of august which is 11 days is this correct or has anyone else had this problem? if you need any more info ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesss View Post
    just over a week ago i asked hp to come and repair my touchpad as the headphone jack wasn't working correctly the next day (01/08/12 UK) the UPS man came and took to the depot in Kent on the 02/08/12 and just today the status or my hp touchpad has changed and it has changed to just 'Pending' and that is not in the list or statuses on the repair tracking website and then it goes on saying that the estimate delivery will be on the 22nd of august which is 11 days is this correct or has anyone else had this problem? if you need any more info ask.
    How do I track my repair, they've had it a week now , at the moment I am just keeping my fingers crossed.
    Thank you.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sstar View Post
    How do I track my repair, they've had it a week now , at the moment I am just keeping my fingers crossed.
    Thank you.
    I don't want to link you to it as it says that the websites security certificate is not recognised so this is how you find the tracking thing go on HP's website write in touchpad at the top right corner click on get support or something and make sure your on the US version though you should find it from there
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesss View Post
    I don't want to link you to it as it says that the websites security certificate is not recognised so this is how you find the tracking thing go on HP's website write in touchpad at the top right corner click on get support or something and make sure your on the US version though you should find it from there
    Thanks I found the correct site and it reads Exactly the same as yours ie pending, updated 08/08 and a est delivery of 8/22/12 .
    Now who is going to be brave enough to call?
    P.S mine was picked up on Monday

Got it back today from ups. The main fault a faulty USB connection was fixed but they didn't sort out the crack by the speaker as promised so going back next week. At least the hardware is fixed. Spoke to them about the pending and no info and there only comment was to call them for updates.

Hopefully you've got yours back otherwise I would suggest giving them a call .
    Regards
    Last edited by sstar; 08/10/2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: returned