Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #1  
    I have a TouchPad Go, and after installing some patches it damaged LunaSysMgr, it is stuck on the HP boot screen. After replacing LunaSysMgr with a good version, it boots but the touch screen doesn't work right. Some research yielded that I installed the file from a different model of TouchPad, and I can't find the original file for my model as the Go is pretty rare and have many different revisions. I can't use the touchscreen, so I can only tell you the above, hoping that someone with a Go could supply this file. <snip WOSQI file pull usage; you should know this> Thank you very much.
    After looking around for the file, none of the three versions worked. I'm also not very familiar with using the command line from WOSQI. The only thing I can do is try to ask for the firmware from here. My English skills are limited, but I hope everyone can help me. THANK YOU!!!!

原生中文系统,上网模块为爱立信的 Ericsson F5521GW,因为安装补丁文件 破坏了LUNASYSMGR文件,导致开要停留在HP的开机界面不动,后来替换了该文件,顺利开机 但 但 但屏幕失灵了,经查询,因为我替换的该文件为不同型号版本的文件,找不到该型号的原始文件了,而且,这个机器 数量稀少,型号众多,因屏幕失灵,进不了系统里看型号,只能提供以上硬件信息,盼望有该机器型号的基友,帮忙提取该文件,用WQI就可以提取了 ,非常简单,点那个接收文件,然后在弹出的窗口第一行输入该文件名字,注意大小写;第二行输入该文件的保存路径,直接指向桌面即可,然后点击 取自设备。两次感谢。
    通过查找那个文件,后来我发现 我替换不了,我只会用WQI 命令行 我不熟悉,换了三个版本的那个文件,均不能挽救屏幕失灵。所以我只能求助这里寻找刷机包了,因为英文水平有限,希望大家能够帮助我。谢谢!!THANK YOU!!!!
    Last edited by qq0099; 08/05/2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: HELP:Need TouchPad Go Firmware!!!!!!
    看看你能不能从HP的网站下载webOS Doctor。登录https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/console ,登录后在你的TouchPad Go右边选择“Device Options",然后点”Get webOS Doctor"。下载Doctor(需要JAR版),即可解包。下载完我再给你说怎样安装LunaSysMgr。

OP's post in English, if you were wondering:
    Subject: HELP: Need TouchPad Go Firmware!!!!!!
    I have a TouchPad Go, and after installing some patches it damaged LunaSysMgr, it is stuck on the HP boot screen. After replacing LunaSysMgr with a good version, it boots but the touch screen doesn't work right. Some research yielded that I installed the file from a different model of TouchPad, and I can't find the original file for my model as the Go is pretty rare and have many different revisions. I can't use the touchscreen, so I can only tell you the above, hoping that someone with a Go could supply this file. <snip WOSQI file pull usage; you should know this> Thank you very much.
    After looking around for the file, none of the three versions worked. I'm also not very familiar with using the command line from WOSQI. The only thing I can do is try to ask for the firmware from here. My English skills are limited, but I hope everyone can help me. THANK YOU!!!!

And my response:
    See if you can get webOS Doctor from the online management console. Then select your device and download Doctor (JAR version). You can extract the needed files from there. After you've downloaded Doctor, reply and I'll walk you through the next steps.
    Please forgive me for what I am about to say:

What!?!??!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Please forgive me for what I am about to say:

What!?!??!
    It's Chinese. A first, no? There is a sizable Chinese webOS community, except they rarely come to (or at least discuss at) webOS Nation.
    Way to show team support for users GMMan.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    It's Chinese. A first, no? There is a sizable Chinese webOS community, except they rarely come to (or at least discuss at) webOS Nation.
    I mean I definitely don't have any problems. I just could not understand what you or he was saying.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

7.    #7  
    谢谢大侠帮助我翻译,
    一、你说的那个方法,我早试过了 这个机器官方没有ROM的,我在QQ群别说这个网站有人发布过,所以来寻找的;
    二、另外,替换的方法我已经找到了,也替换过了,还是不行!!!

继续求刷包!!!!!Need TouchPad Go Firmware!!!!!!
    您好qq0099,請翻譯前張貼您的問題。謝謝
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/05/2012 at 07:32 PM.
  9.    #9  
    First, you said that, I had tried this machine is no official ROM, in the QQ group to mention this site was posted, so to find;
    Second, in addition, the replacement method I have found, also replaced, does not work! ! !

Continue to seek to brush package
    Quote Originally Posted by qq0099 View Post
    谢谢大侠帮助我翻译,
    一、你说的那个方法,我早试过了 这个机器官方没有ROM的,我在QQ群别说这个网站有人发布过,所以来寻找的;
    二、另外,替换的方法我已经找到了,也替换过了,还是不行!!!

继续求刷包!!!!!Need TouchPad Go Firmware!!!!!!
    你用补丁时备份了LunaSysMgr吗?用Preware安装时文件会自动备份。你用的是那个布丁?
    另外,你指的屏幕是触摸屏,还是显示屏?如果是触摸屏呢,可能跟LunaSysMgr没啥关系。

OP says:
    Thanks for translating.
    1. I've already tried getting Doctor from HP's site, and they don't have one. I heard on QQ <Chinese messaging platform> that someone posted a copy here, so I came and tried to look for it.
    2. I already figured out how to replace the file, but that didn't work.
    Still need a copy of the firmware!

I said:
    Did you back up LunaSysMgr before patching? If it's a patch done through Preware, it should automatically generate a backup.
    Also, when you say "screen" are you referring to the touchscreen, or the display? If it's the touchscreen, then it may not have much to do with LunaSysMgr being broken.

<Not in the Chinese post>
    Basically, what's needed is someone with a TouchPad Go to dump out LunaSysMgr. Of course, I'm not quite sure what the cause or exact result of the problem is, so we'll have to wait and see if it's Luna or if it's a botched firmware somewhere.

@HelloNNNewman: Your post translates to "Please post your question before translating it. Thank you." You might want to check that. And use simplified Chinese for further trips to the translator.

Side note: "brush package" -> ROM (recovery) package, like Doctor or RUU for HTC phones (as an example)
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    @HelloNNNewman: Your post translates to "Please post your question before translating it. Thank you." You might want to check that. And use simplified Chinese for further trips to the translator.
    LOL I did use Simplified Chinese when I used the translator. But with that site, you can translate something and then post it back in there to check and it says something completely different. I finally gave up.
  12.    #12  
    I use Preware installation of Chinese input methods patch, this patch can only native English system, my original raw Chinese the system, I use the wrong , the installation did not complete the the machine automatically restart, I find someone tocommand line to find that the backup file was not found. I am talking about is the failure of touch screen display is normal. Thank you! ! !

我用Preware安装的中文输入法补丁,这个补丁只能用在原生英文系统上,我的系统是原生中文的,我用错了,所以安装没有完成的时候,机器就自动重启了,我找人用命令行的方法寻找那个备份文件,没有找到。我说的 是触摸屏失灵,显示是正常的。谢谢!!!
  13.    #13  
    Be able to brush on, is not the official does not matter! !
    Or skilled hands just this machine, do one.
    As far as I see it there are two possibilities:
    1) reset device to factory setting (before doing this, use "emergency patch recovery" from preware)
    or
    2) WebOS Doctor. Download this from palm or webosInternals.

Don't see any other option.
    War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...
  15.    #15  
    True multi-master, I'll try
  16.    #16  
    Is not installed on
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy1969 View Post
    As far as I see it there are two possibilities:
    1) reset device to factory setting (before doing this, use "emergency patch recovery" from preware)
    or
    2) WebOS Doctor. Download this from palm or webosInternals.

Don't see any other option.
    As the OP mentioned, there isn't a Doctor for the Go.

Quote Originally Posted by qq0099 View Post
    I use Preware installation of Chinese input methods patch, this patch can only native English system, my original raw Chinese the system, I use the wrong , the installation did not complete the the machine automatically restart, I find someone tocommand line to find that the backup file was not found. I am talking about is the failure of touch screen display is normal. Thank you! ! !

我用Preware安装的中文输入法补丁,这个补丁只能用在原生英文系统上,我的系统是原生中文的,我用错了,所以安装没有完成的时候,机器就自动重启了,我找人用命令行的方法寻找那个备份文件,没有找到。我说的 是触摸屏失灵,显示是正常的。谢谢!!!
    如果你装的是Chinese PinYin Framework,Preware安装补丁是应该把原文件备份了。看/media/internal/.patches有没有.org.webosinternals.patches.system-chinese-pinyin-framework文件夹。如果有的话,你可以顺利的恢复原状态。

If what you installed is the "Chinese PinYin Framework", try to find the /media/internal/.patches/.org.webosinternals.patches.system-chinese-pinyin-framework folder. If you can find it, you can restore the files to their original state.
    I had exactly the same issue ... and solved it.

PM me, I'll get you the files needed
    Rnp likes this.
  19.    #19  
    My version is 304, the native Chinese system, your file, can it
  20.    #20  
    help!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast