1.    #1  
    What combination of any of the Touchpad varients (16,32,64,4G,GO) would you want and with what combination of WebOS phones would you like to use with it?
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    TouchPad GO with WindsorNot
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  3.    #3  
    OK that is definitly a little new lol
  4.    #4  
    I would do a 4G Touchpad and a Pre 3 but My Pre 2 and 64 GB Touchpad work perfectly though.
    Touchpad Go 3G + Pre 3 (to use every day) & Veer (to use in special events).

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  6.    #6  
    Touchpad Go 3G? Isn't their only a 4G version or are there variations on it?
    As of tomorrow, I'm guessing more than a few "favorite webOS setups" will be "eBay" based on the news that Open webOS won't support webOS devices.
  8.    #8  
    What would you use?
    TouchPad GO with PandaPad (For Home) and a Verizon Pre3 with a PrPrPr&#$275$; $2$ ($For$ $Backup$)
  10.    #10  
    What is a PandaPAD? Also why does everyone like the GO? I know it is rare but it really is more of a collectors item due to the unfinished nature of it's WebOS build.
  11.    #11  
    Oh It's the White Touchpad ok lol I was confused by the terminnoligy haha.
    I have a Pre2 and a Touchpad 64 and it work well, but I'd love to get a Pre3 and see the tapping ability and the difference in performance compared to the Pre2.

But they've been way too pricy still.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    personally dont think any of the touchpad incarnations would be all that different tbh, same face different hairstyle.

so my pre3+any touchpad
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    TouchPad GO 4G 32GB
    TouchPad 16GB-for the toilet-
    WindsOrNot(I don't know if this is the correct name)
  15.    #15  
    Nice actually I would love a Pre 3 for TTS, but My Pre 2 and White touchpad work awesomely although I bought a veer to try TTS because apparently you can use TTS with the Veer if you create a firmware for it.
    Touchpad 4G and a Veer and Pre 3. Oh wait, thats what I have now

Veer is my corp phone, and almost everytime i pull it out in a meeting someone asks me what it is. This little gem still turns heads and from my experience is the most stable of the webos phones i own (Pre 3 and Pre2 being the others). I find no lag, no dropped calls and good 3G coverage. And with the 4G touchpad, I do very little browsing on it so the screen size isn't an issue.

wouldn't be against a touchpad go if I could find one though
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
  17.    #17  
    That's a great set up. My Veer is used on ocaseion, but my Pre 2 is my work horse. I still have a Pixi I sometimes use if I'm feeling frisky , but as far as Touchpad uses go my White one has replaced my original including boot setup so for now I'm gonna try to keep the Pre 2 as my main phone and put my Veer back in the box.
    Hard to beat my present 32 gb Touchpad and Pre 2. I bought a Verizon Pre 3 for TTS, but am having no probs with my current set up - so I got lazy. Probably activate the Pre 3 in September.

Guess I would like a 4G TP and a Pre3.
  19.    #19  
    I just bought a Pre 3, I'm still considering using my Pre 2, but I'm gonna play around with it though tk see.