1.    #1  
    I had my TP turned off for a few days and now when I start it up, it opens and closes everything along the launch page without me touching ANYTHING! I can't get anything to stay open...I tried to go to device info and restart two times, then decided that perhaps something that I had added was causing it to act strange so did a reset back to the beginning but now I can't even get the password page to stay open so that I can sign onto my account! Any ideas on what I can do or what is wrong with it? I did a turn off to see if it will reset itself but really am at a loss as what to do or try...sigh~
    I love my TouchPad!! I hope someone can help me~
    Tap "Start Over" on the First Use app, and from the upper left corner of the screen swipe down. Tap "Diagnostics" and proceed with the "Touch Sensors" test. This will verify if it's a hardware issue.
  3.    #3  
    I don't see that App but did find the diagnostics and ran them all...everything was ok as I didn't get any msgs otherwise...it keeps happening periodically..usually when I first turn on the TP and sometimes I just have to let it do its thing and eventually I can use my programs..its like hundreds of ripple taps happening simutaneously.
    got a screen cover/protector on the screen or is it bare?
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by Mz DiamondX View Post
    I don't see that App but did find the diagnostics and ran them all...everything was ok as I didn't get any msgs otherwise...it keeps happening periodically..usually when I first turn on the TP and sometimes I just have to let it do its thing and eventually I can use my programs..its like hundreds of ripple taps happening simutaneously.
    Did you leave it on the touch test for a while and see if the blocks randomly turn green?
    I have no screen protector on and no I didn't leave it on the screen diagnostic after it was finished...its just so strange that it just happens at no known time...sometimes when I first turn it on...sometimes after I have had it on for a while...just random and nothing that I can think that sets it off. As of last night about 20 minutes into playing a solitaire game, it started and I can't get it to respond to anything I am trying to do...is there a way to perhaps delete EVERYTHING and start over from scratch? I tried going and doing a secure erase which I thought would take it back to like factory settings but it still had my apps there when I set up the sign on again...can I go through the USB and perhaps do a format? Would that take it back to factory settings?
    Sounds like a hardware problem. Do you have an environment that generates a lot of static electricity?
    Not anything out of the ordinary, I don't think? Its not humid as we have central air, so air is pretty dry...have carpet...use it mostly in living room but it worked perfectly fine for the first few months...just within the last few weeks that its started this~
  9.    #9  
    I decided to re-add Preware and since doing that I have not had one instance of the problems now!!