1.    #1  
    Something weird I've noticed after Doctoring: the lock screen would display when plugged in until something redraws on the screen. I haven't had this happen to me pre-Doctoring, so I have no idea what would be causing it. Is anyone else having the same problem? (Or should I go source digging?)
    I had it happen once. It went away for me after a restart of the device. Have you restarted after Doctoring?
  3.    #3  
    It stayed for several reboots. It seemed to go away after I cleared a few app restores I didn't want (the last of which is the latest attempt of Rovio capitalizing, which I anticipated and made a copy pre-Doctoring (non-IPK), and restored, then had to clear it from downloading again). I'll check on it later again.

Doctoring still didn't completely fix my WiFi issue, so either the hardware's bummed or the backup from HP somehow restored the problem. Oddly enough it did connect once and download emails from my bedroom, which is farther from the router than the office, where it can't connect.
    Remove Lock Screen Patch is a good one, and might "fix" it. How often is it that your screen inadvertently turns itself on? Mine never does.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Remove Lock Screen Patch is a good one, and might "fix" it. How often is it that your screen inadvertently turns itself on? Mine never does.
    It does it sometimes when WiFi status changes, but stays off most of the time unless I turn it on.

The lock screen isn't appearing as often now. Oddly sometimes I can get it to alternate between lock and card view if I quickly press power twice.