1.    #1  
    Hi, I have this really annoying problem where I can't download a certain app in the catalog... I checked and saw

that it's a smaller file than Angry Birds, yet it is taking forever. I suspect that it's not the file size, because the bar

that shows the download progress is empty. I checked some other threads on this issue, but I could not find a

solution. If you guys could help me I would really appreciate it.

P.S I even reset it like 3 times, but it still doesn't fix the problem.
    Best bet is going to be tell us the app so someone can attempt to duplicate this.

Free or paid app too?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    It's free and its the 'SNES Emulator'. It's quite popular.
    hmmmm I've had it installed for a while... I might not have it on my dev tp I will try to remember to check tonight.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Thank you.
    Totally forgot to do this last night... sorry got a lot going on this week