1.    #1  
    I'm writing this post to create a tier system of the different kinds of WebOS devices and how they fit into a person's life style depending on their needs.

Beginning User; Essentially a person who Owns a Touchpad and anyone of the phones listed below. These tend to be the people who look at WebOS with a degree of curiosity and wish to begin their journey into WebOS.

-Tablet; HP Touchpad 16 GB model; Really uses the Tablet as a reminder item for contacts and email essentially and light casual things of that nature. No real interest in Preware or the more advanced features that the tablet can do. User often keeps it very simple and may use some of the more advanced features that the Touchpad can do such as sharing SMS with the device via their phone and may have invested in a few of the accessories. App store purchases are very minimal and tend to stay within the free apps to the very cheap apps, very rarely going over the 2-3 dollar mark for any in app purchases.

-Phone; Pre/Plus and Pixi/Plus; Essentially the very basic in WebOS phones, they are very light on the hardware specs yet have the ability to provide a robust experience that allows for a very nice but simple expierence. The Pre/Plus is for the user who wants the aesthetics of a classic Pre but with the very basic experience of the first WebOS phones. The Pixi/Plus is for those who wish to for go the design for a more basic design with a light notification bar, and keyboard all on the same frame.

Intermediate User; A person at this stage has developed a love for WebOS and is already past the baby steps and has moved on to using their devices in their more day to day activities with buying from a larger repitroire of app choices and uses their device in a more prominent role, with using it for work based applications such as document and power point editing, sometimes in conjunction with another computer. A person at this level uses some of the more practical features of the Tablet such as wireless printing and maybe even Touch to Share but rarely does. the accessory count has gone beyond the casual with the incorporation of the more prominent WebOS accessories, such as the Touchstone Charging dock and the Keyboard.

-Tablet; Touchpad 16-32 GB models; At this point the user is a little more invested in their Touchpad and may look for ways get more out of their device, so to this end they would most likely install Preware onto their Touchpad to look at the various patches and tweaks they could do to their system to increase the overall performance of their device such as overclocking, the user may even invest some time into installing CM9 or CM7 unto their Touchpad via Moboot for a change of pace with their tablet. The App purchase rate is likely to increase to the 5-7 dollar range and in rare cases even higher. At this point a user would be more likely to enjoy more if not then all of the aspects of the HP Touchpad including gaming with the purchase of more advanced gaming experiences.

-Phone; Pre 2 and the HP Veer 4G; This is mid tier as far as these phones go. Most likely the user will incorporate Preware into their devices to increase efficiency. At this point the user will be incorporating a wide array of apps on their device, including document viewers, pdf viewers, and memos to keep track of scheduling etc. The more intermediate user may use Preware applications to enhance some of the applications of their phone, such as Agenda, Calendar, and Memo enhancements to expand on their devices functionality. The Pre 2 is the Pre Plus with better build quality and the Veer is the HP line of WebOS products in a smaller form factor but has a plus side with HSPA plus capabilities (4G). A more advanced user may apply the intermediate steps to the older WebOS devices for improved functionality but at their own risk of a loss of data or potential bricking of their devices.

Advanced User; At this stage a user is more likely a programmer or at has at the very least has a very strong understanding of the use of these following items; The Novacom Terminal or A Linux Terminal, and an understanding of Linux as a whole functions. At this stage the user has already settled on a core group of applications so the buying grade really is to the upper limit of 20 dollars and above. As far as tablet applications a user may have been already contributing to more advanced parts of the Enyo app framework and may have even made contributions to the WebOS C.E, so at this stage he would more likely be very familiar with almost all aspects of the device both in and out. The user as far as device modifications go CM9 and CM7 are most likely installed alongside various other Linux arm- based distros, such Ubuntu (Croot) and ArchLinux, among other compatible operating systems.

-Tablets; Touchpad 32-64 GB models. The tablet base at this end of the user experience is essentially the best that the Touchpad can offer. The 64 GB model, offers the biggest amount of space possible with an upgraded processor or rather a processor that is under the "binning" effect which purposely under clocks the processor. As far as tablet purposes, user is considered a power user and openly uses a wide variety of applications. The spending limits on apps is very open and usually has no real fixed upper tier level. Operating systems more often will extend beyond WebOS to CM9/CM7 and various Linux distros to fully use the tablet as a more effective computing device.

-Phones; Pre 3; The Pre 3 is the very best phone for a WebOS power user with a 3.5 in screen a well spaced keyboard and a powerful 1.4 GHZ processor and is the last phone HP has produced. The power user will use this for a vast array of uses of the last two categories with the only difference being the implementation of Touch To Share and for a wide array of features and actively does so.

Thank you for reading.
    How many $20+ apps are there, really? The only ones I can think of are:This App Does Nothing, nDrive, which I believe you can't buy anymore, and there might be a dictionary, as well (seems pointless when you have a built in browser, to me).
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Yeah true, but I wrote this as more of a general guide of WebOS users, although I miffed the title a bit and I kinda sped through the editing process but It works.
    What do you want the title to be?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5.    #5  
    A Guide of the WebOS user.
  6.    #6  
    Oh thanks for the change