Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By B/B
  1.    #1  
    When using the default Photos & Videos app I get only a white screen when opening it . I don't really know the cause other than this has happened to both my Touchpads. Any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    Would someone be kind enough to copy and paste the code in their appinfo.json file for the photos & videos app?. I need to compare the code to the code on my TP.
  3. B/B
    Open Preware go to installed packages then unknown. Click on photo app and remove. Wait a minute or two and minimize window. While its still removing bounce the window from bottom of the screen. Shut down using power button. Wait a few seconds and boot the touchpad. You should now see all your pics.
    HelloNNNewman and yorxs like this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by B/B View Post
    Open Preware go to installed packages then unknown. Click on photo app and remove. Wait a minute or two and minimize window. While its still removing bounce the window from bottom of the screen. Shut down using power button. Wait a few seconds and boot the touchpad. You should now see all your pics.
    This is awesome, fixed my issue perfectly. I was wondering if this would ever get figured out. Thank you!
    Last edited by yorxs; 08/24/2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: I am bad at typing
    Quote Originally Posted by B/B View Post
    this seems so random - how did you even figure out this worked??
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
  6. B/B
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    this seems so random - how did you even figure out this worked??
    I had downloaded the show file names patch and did a Luna restart. I then proceeded to photos and videos and all pics were gone white screen. Removed the patch. I remembered I had seen photos and videos in the unknown package in preware and removed as described above.