Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I'm trying to run the UniversalNovacomInstaller.jar file and when I click install, it just sits there and makes no progress. I learned about a different route you could go where you download webOSdoctor and open it up as a .zip file and choose your respective os (x64, x86) but all of the webOSdoctor installation link i've tried have been dead. I really don't want to give up on doing this because of one setback so if anyone could possibly help me, I would really really appreciate it. Thanks
    Grab Novacom from the bottom of this page: Open Source Packages - opensource.palm.com - Palm (choose the right package for your platform). You'll need an archiver that supports GZip and TAR to get to the installer. No idea why they don't package for the platform and throw everything in a .tar.gz. It's not as if there's source code or anything.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Looks like they took the novacom servers down
    Novacom installs when you install http://forums.webosnation.com/canuck...-v4-4-0-a.html. Try that method and see if it will work.
    Nevermind, I see you've already tried that, in that thread.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Check what I posted about getting webOS Doctor. It's using the same server, so the same replacement applies. Except don't tack "webosdoctor" at the end. Need WebOS Doctor v3.0.0
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Worked! Sweet!!