1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to contact HP regarding third party app in the catalog that is very old and not working on the touchpad at all? Third party doesn't support the app anymore. email/phone info would be useful. This is in reference to Carbon for Twitter App.

I just bought Carbon for Twitter app from the Touchpad app catalog. It installed version 1.2.1 (may 2011). As soon as i launch the app, it gives me error code 400 and nothing happens. this is an old version the HP catalog is spewing out. The developer had updated the app in April 2012.

Does anyone know how to update the app to the latest version for touchpad?. The palm pre version of the app shows 1.2.4.

It seems the latest update to the touchpad app version was in April 2012 before the app disappeared from the HP touchpad catalog. It seems it is back in the Touchpad HP catalog, but not the latest version. The old version of the app doesn't work at all on Touchpad. The app version for palm pre is 1.2.4 and it works like charm. https://developer.palm.com/appredire...dlines.carbon# Thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    The carbon app is for phones only. Not sure how you got it on your touchpad. The TP version is graphite but that one is also no longer supported by the developer. Nothing HP can do. I contacted the dev yesterday on twitter and confirmed that it was pulled back in April and should not be in the app catalog. I would find another twitter client if I were you.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    The carbon app is for phones only. Not sure how you got it on your touchpad. The TP version is graphite but that one is also no longer supported by the developer. Nothing HP can do. I contacted the dev yesterday on twitter and confirmed that it was pulled back in April and should not be in the app catalog. I would find another twitter client if I were you.
    Yes I know it was pulled out in April. But then saw it back in the app catalog. You can see several reviews in June/July/May after the app re-appeared in touchpad catalog. The question is if it re-appeared, why is it using the old version? And the app clearly says touchpad support etc.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums