• 2 Post By geekpeter
  • 1 Post By nexus89
  • 1 Post By DataJog
  • 1 Post By Soorma
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Hi!

as requested for my wife...

here's one video of my son using his HP TouchPad... in the video he had almost 15 months old...
    but as you all guys know... when you want to record a children doing something he will not do it as usual...
    so this is not one of his best movements but is the longer time we could record him...

usually he really plays angry birds as well as other games, swiches between apps, charges his HP TouchPad in his Touchstone and he even knows when and how to fix pulse audio!!! i'll upload later a compilation of all those things... hahahah

hope you like it..

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ib0rOrpelk[/YT]

RQ
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/07/2012 at 01:20 PM.
    webOS [[[ ]
    That is cute! Amazing how fast children can grasp on to tech stuff - and definitely shows how natural webOS's design is. That's one smart, cute kid you have there! Thanks for sharing
    BlueRQ likes this.
    it would wrap things up nicely if you gave your son an ipad and have him burst into tears while screaming he wants his touchpad back, would have made an awesome advert back at the start instead of those russel brand adverts.

and yeah as mentioned above, he certainly catches on fast when you see him swiping away at that screen like a pro.
    BlueRQ and boovish like this.
    My 2 year old gradaughter plays everyday with mine......you should try the "make a scene" apps, we got them all and are great for young kids.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    wow! amazing! thanks for sharing
    BlueRQ likes this.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Thanks for sharing.

Send me a message and I'll give you a promo code for 'ABC Trace'!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    Soorma likes this.
    Oh man, your kid is really cute!
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    BlueRQ likes this.