1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm fine tuning my warthog kernel at 1.5, but when I change the uptreshold parameter to 70% or lower, or the sampling down factor to 5, sometimes, the kernel will just go back to predefined, don't know why. Does it happen also to any of you? Thanks

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    resave a changed profile to a totally new name, then delete your old one, see if your issue still occurs.
    I have also experienced this issue, it's seems kind of random and occurs even when I've had no error- I restart Luna on a regular basis when debugging WOCE builds, and it's really noticeable when Luna suddenly takes twice as long to start up. I'll resave and see if I still get the problem.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I've tried that, but still the problem persists: for example after a video, govnah sets back to 95%, and I have to change it back manually. Are there any other solutions that you know of? Thanks a lot

Actually thinking about it, mine may have been resetting itself whenever I made a build that wouldn't boot, as a failsafe. Perhaps your modifying those values past a certain point is causing instability?
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
  6.    #6  
    I noticed too that the change would happen always in heavy condition, when the workload of the tp is much: playing video, games and so on

are you somewhere hot by chance? Might affect how hard you can push it.
  8.    #8  
    Not too hot actually, and if it gets hot, then it doesn't necessarily change, the 2 things seem to be unrelated