1.    #1  
    I'm sure this is probably answered elsewhere, but, in searching, I haven't yet been able to dig up a specific enough set of instructions to solve my problem. If someone could help or point me to the answer, I would appreciate it.

Got Mapping Tools pro & a TomTom MkII GPS receiver. Paired the receiver to the TP with no problem (I think) using the 0000 code. Not completely sure...it shows in SETTINGS under BLUETOOTH, but the text "TomTom Wireless GPS MKII" is grayed, with an icon that looks like a computer monitor. My phone shows up in dark text.

"TomTom Wireless GPS MKII" shows up under "Bluetooth" in the drop-down status menu from the top right corner of the screen, & when I tap it, says "connecting" for a bit, & then "unable to connect".

When I start Mapping Tools Pro, it offers me the "Select GPS Device" box at the bottom of the screen, but only choices are "Internal" and "Network".

The MKII turns itself off in about 5 minutes, as instructions say it will if it's not connected to something.

I'm trying this inside.....does it matter if/how good a GPS lock the MKII actually has? Can't see how this would matter.

Any help?
    Thanks!

EDIT:
    Found the problem. Makes me feel like a fool, but also annoyed at the low level of documentation, information, & functionality for some webOS apps,

Solution, in case someone comes across this post after encountering the same problem:
    The selection box at the bottom of the screen when first opening Mapping Tool Pro offered "Internal" and "Network", as I noted before. It also has a small arrow at the bottom of the box border. I had already tried tapping/ holding the arrow in the expectation that there might be more choices (TomTom) below, but it gave no response. Finally, I tried touching inside the box itself and swiping up, instead of tapping. At that point, it indeed scrolled up and revealed the TomTOM MKII as a third choice. Tapped it, and everything hooked up as it should. Simple, finally, but needlessly frustrating.

I guess it's a glitch in the app itself? The little down arrow should be functioning?
    Last edited by Cathammer; 07/04/2012 at 01:04 AM.