1.    #1  
    Ever since I got the touchstone charger, I notice that the battery temp on my 32G TP has increased and normally tops at around 102F(39C) after around an hours use. I usually keep it sitting on the touchstone charger constantly charged to 100%.

When used, it's at full brightness, wifi enabled and running uberkernel overclocked at 1.8Ghz. At startup from off, it reads a cool 75F. Last night, I watched a 2 hour mkv HD movie with Kalemsoft and after the movie I continued to read and listen to Google Play where, at some point, I thought I heard warning chimes while a song was playing. I noticed the back of the touchpad was very warm and Battery Doctor was showing me that temp had reached 115F (46C).

So, should I be concerned at this point? I've heard the real "shutdown" temperature is close to 60C and I'd rather not change my settings if I'm not in any real danger. I could live with a hot touchpad as long as it doesn't stop functioning. If these kind of temperatures just reduce the battery life, say, from 8 years to 5 years, I could live with that.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance, Synchron
    You should be OK I guess, I'd start clocking stuff down if it reaches 50 degrees C (which is the uber-danger point for phones)
    also, temps of 50+ can shorten a battery's lifespan. (normally last a couple years these days, though it really depends on usage. I have a decade old palm pilot that still has a decent battery.

My Pre varies from 25-45 degrees.