Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Vistaus
  • 1 Post By shneor
  1.    #1  
    Seriously, my TP isn't booting anymore for almost 2 months now. It got stuck in a bootloop all of a sudden and since then I tried all sorts of things to get it to boot again. I had it before, but it was fixeable eventually. But this time, nothing works.

I've tried so many things:
    -Doctoring to 3.0.0 --- no avail, it says it need to charge the TP first and then the Doctor just gives an error after 2 minutes of charging. Charging via TS or direct doesn't work either; bootloops when it reaches about 4% of charging.
    -Memboot. It does memboot, but then I need to doctor after that (like was stated in one of my previous topics). And when I try to doctor, above happens.
    -Using LVM to remove and recreate the partitions. Works, but the last command fails and the Doctor also fails (see above).
    -Doctoring with 3.0.5 --- no avail, above happens.

I'm really desperate right now. Been trying above steps for almost 2 months now (though about 3 weeks in b/w). Is there anything I can do to cure my TP? Anyone?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
  3.    #3  
    I'm not suer why, but suddenly the partition table got recreated fine and doctored just fine. Now upgrading to 3.0.5 again.
    sledge007 likes this.
    Just one of the benefits ofposting here, I'm sure...
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Vistaus likes this.