1.    #1  
    so new touchpad owner and over the weekend I had installed webOS 3.0.5 ...since then my touchpad randomly turns itself on anytime it feels to even though I'm sure I shut it down. Can anyone explain to me please why this is happening and how to solve it?
    By shutdown you mean holding the power button for e.g. 5+ seconds and hit shutdown?
    My touchpad will only start up in that state when connected to a charger or the touchstone.
  3.    #3  
    yes that's how I usually shut it off...hmm only restarts when you charge it? Ok I'll try to not charge it tonight n see if that's what's happening with it
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mishikin View Post
    yes that's how I usually shut it off...hmm only restarts when you charge it? Ok I'll try to not charge it tonight n see if that's what's happening with it
    oh wow you were right..problem solved:-)...do you have any idea why it happens tho?
    Quote Originally Posted by mishikin View Post
    oh wow you were right..problem solved:-)...do you have any idea why it happens tho?
    It's implemented that way. WebOS devices can only be charged while switched on. So if you connect a charger to any webOS device they switch on.